Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our 5th Anniversary

Thank you everyone for all of the cards and anniversary wishes.  It’s hard to believe it’s been 5 years already!  We had a great day.  Kevin sent me some beautiful flowers at work…Imported Photos 03326Kaitlyn spent the evening running Grammy around while Kevin and I went out for a yummy dinner at The Grill Room.  I had the escargot for my appetizer and Kevin had shrimp.  For the main course I chose veal and Kevin had the sea scallops.  Then we took a nice walk around the Old Port.

The lady who made our amazing wedding cake is no longer in business, but Kevin had a local bakery make the same kind of cake (chocolate with raspberry filling) and decorate it with seashells.  Nothing will ever compare to our wedding cake, but this turned out pretty good!Imported Photos 03323 Imported Photos 03324

No comments: